Dashboard and Components
- Develop and manage machine learning monitoring and analysis SPAs
- Develop and manage a high-level framework for SPA Dev automation
- Develop and deploy dashboard and components integrated with clients’ systems
- Develop and maintain various Vivity AI websites
- Collaborate with designer and engineering teams to design and implement software product and solutions
- Hands-on experience and understanding in React, Vue.js, Next.js, vanilla JS and other UI framework for a minimum of 4 years
- Hands-on experience in Frontend team configuration and team-based development leading.
- Hands-on experience in Ajax, CSS, Stylus or responsive web development
- Experience in micro frontend, API and SPA frameworks (e.g. MERN, MEVN)
- Experience in developing at least 2 web application products
- Experience in UX resource management tools such as Adobe CC, Figma, or InVision
- Email your resume to email@example.com
- Use the following email title format:
[Application] (REC-year-num) Your_Name
[Application] (REC-2023-08) John_Wick.
- Make sure that your application code (
REC-year-num) is correct.
- Attach your resume in PDF format.
- Feel free to include any necessary information in your resume. However, be concise and to the point.
- Application (접수): 2023/09/18 ~ 2023/10/08
- Screening (서류심사): ~ 10/11
- Online interview (온라인인터뷰): 10/16 ~ 10/20
- Onsite interview (현장면접): 10/23 ~ 10/27
- Decision (결과): ~ 10/31