- Assist management with the following activities as well as handle these activities independently as directed:
- Market Research and Analysis: Staying update-to-date on industry trends, competitor activities, and market conditions to make inform sales strategies and identify new business opportunities
- Understanding product offerings: Developing an in-depth understanding of service and product offerings being developed in-house for various industry verticals
- Prospecting and lead generation: Identifying and researching potential clients within the target market, generating leads through various channels, and creating a list of potential customers
- Building and maintaining relationships: Establishing strong relationships with key decision-makers and stakeholders in client organizations to understand their needs, and gain trust
- Preparing and giving sales presentations: Assisting in preparation and presentation of compelling sales presentations, product demonstrations, and proposals to prospective customers, showcasing the benefits and value of the company’s offerings
- Collaboration with internal teams: Working closely with internal stakeholders including product development, UX and technical managers to align efforts, provide customer feedback, and enhance overall customer experience
- Reporting and Documentation: Maintaining accurate records of sales activities, customer interactions, and progress towards targets, providing regular reports to management
- 2-5 year’s sales or business development experience at a technology company
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills and a proven capacity to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to perform in-depth market research to develop an understanding of target verticals and potential clients
- Must be self-motivated, have strong self-management skills and be willing to work flexibly in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Fluent in Korean and English
- Sales experience with enterprise SaaS, software or cloud
- Familiarity with industrial/manufacturing or logistics sectors
- Experience with CRM software such as Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics
- Technical undergraduate degree in computer science or engineering
- Email your resume to email@example.com
- Use the following email title format:
[Application] (REC-year-num) Your_Name
[Application] (REC-2023-08) John_Wick.
- Make sure that your application code (
REC-year-num) is correct.
- Attach your resume in PDF format.
- Feel free to include any necessary information in your resume. However, be concise and to the point.
- Application (접수): 2023/08/16 ~ 2023/08/31
- Screening (서류심사): ~ 09/07
- Online interview (온라인인터뷰): 09/11 ~ 09/15
- Onsite interview (현장면접): 09/18 ~ 09/22
- Decision (결과): ~ 09/29