- Manage overall process of client projects: planning, customer communication, execution and closure
- Project goals, design, and timeline management
- Stakeholder communication
- Project risk management
- Establish project scaling and client lock-in strategies
- High-level understanding of our technologies and their potentials
- Identification of customer needs through communication
- Operate projects
- Documentation-based client communication
- Explore potential markets and examine market possibilities for our core products
- Target market proposals considering vertical and horizontal expansion
- Evaluate ongoing projects and survey customer satisfaction levels
- BS degree or higher in relevant fields such as Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Electronic Engineering, or associate fields such as Business Administration, Statistics, Mathematics, etc.
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency in both written and verbal communications
- Proficiency in writing business emails
- Proficiency in using MS Office tools such as PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Communication with internal stakeholders
- Experience in managing resources for collaboration
- Risk detection/response and problem-solving abilities
- Understanding and management of budget and resources
- Time and progress management, project resource evaluation, etc.
- Understanding roles and responsibilities, team abilities, etc. for appropriate resource allocation
- 2+ years of experience as a project manager
- Experience in data-driven situation analysis and forecasting using technology
- Experience in data handling languages such as Python and SQL
- Experience in visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Spotfire, etc.
- Experience in Python visualization libraries such as Matplotlib, Seaborn, Bokeh, etc.
- Technical understanding required for client projects
- Theoretical understanding of Mathematics, Statistics, and machine learning
- Basic understanding of computer engineering, server operations, and cloud services
- Email your resume to email@example.com
- Use the following email title format:
[Application] (REC-year-num) Your_Name
[Application] (REC-2023-08) John_Wick.
- Make sure that your application code (
REC-year-num) is correct.
- Attach your resume in PDF format.
- Feel free to include any necessary information in your resume. However, be concise and to the point.
- Application (접수): 2023/07/17 ~ 2023/07/28
- Screening (서류심사): ~ 07/31
- Online interview (온라인인터뷰): 07/31 ~ 08/04
- Onsite interview (현장면접): 08/07 ~ 08/18
- Decision (결과): ~ 08/25