Optimization Algorithm Specialist
- Develop algorithms to optimize complex business problems in areas such as logistics, supply chain management, resource management, schedule management, etc.
- Develop mathematical models and algorithms based on business requirements and constraints
- Implement algorithms using appropriate programming languages and tools, and collaborate with other developers for integrated solutions
- Solve business problems by implementing algorithms such as linear programming, integer programming, metaheuristic, and convex optimization
- Improve algorithms by continuously monitoring and evaluating their performances
- Research, collaborate, and apply cutting-edge technologies
- Proficiency in computer languages for optimization algorithms such as Python, R, Julia, Rust, C/C++, etc.
- High level of understanding in relevant libraries such as SciPy, PuLP, Pyomo, OptimLib, IpSolve, DEoptim, JuMP, Gurobi, CPLEX, and others
- BS degree or higher in relevant fields such as Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, and Industrial Engineering
- MS or Ph.D degree in a relevant field or a minimum of 3 years of related work experience
- Experience in version control systems and collaboration tools such as Confluence, Notion, Jira, Git, etc.
- Experience in batch schedulers such as Airflow, Azkaban, etc.
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use the following email title format:
[Application] (REC-year-num) Your_Name
[Application] (REC-2023-08) John_Wick.
- Make sure that your application code (
REC-year-num) is correct.
- Attach your resume in PDF format.
- Feel free to include any necessary information in your resume. However, be concise and to the point.
- Application (접수): 2023/07/17 ~ 2023/07/28
- Screening (서류심사): ~ 07/31
- Online interview (온라인인터뷰): 07/31 ~ 08/04
- Onsite interview (현장면접): 08/07 ~ 08/18
- Decision (결과): ~ 08/25