Data Visualization & UI
- Develop and manage machine learning monitoring and analysis SPAs
- Develop and manage a high-level framework for SPA Dev automation
- Develop and deploy data visualization system integrated with clients’ ERP or MES
- Develop and maintain various Vivity AI websites
- Collaborate with engineering teams to design and implement software solutions for scientific problems
- Hands-on experience and understanding in React, Vue.js or vanilla JS and other UI framework for a minimum of 2 years
- Hands-on experience in Ajax, CSS, Stylus or responsive web development
- Experience in micro frontend, API and SPA frameworks (e.g. MERN, MEVN)
- Experience in developing at least 2 web application products
- Experience in UX resource management tools such as Adobe CC, Figma, or InVision
- Hands-on experience in container tools such as Docker, Podman, etc.
- In-depth understanding in data visualization and information visualization
- Basic understanding of mathematics and statistics
- Experience in native mobile apps
- Hands-on experience in Ubuntu or Alpine Linux
- Hands-on experience in cloud environments such as AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Experience in version control systems and collaboration tools such as Confluence, Notion, Jira, Git, etc.
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use the following email title format:
[Application] (REC-year-num) Your_Name
[Application] (REC-2023-08) John_Wick.
- Make sure that your application code (
REC-year-num) is correct.
- Attach your resume in PDF format.
- Feel free to include any necessary information in your resume. However, be concise and to the point.
- Application (접수): 2023/07/17 ~ 2023/07/28
- Screening (서류심사): ~ 07/31
- Online interview (온라인인터뷰): 07/31 ~ 08/04
- Onsite interview (현장면접): 08/07 ~ 08/18
- Decision (결과): ~ 08/25